New Development On The Mystery Behind George Michael’s Death

January 3, 2017


2016 was not a good year for celebrities. A plethora of famous people passed away and the grand finale featured the deaths of George Michael and Carrie Fisher. Let’s hope 2017 won’t be nearly as cruel…

But in the meantime we simply have to deal with some strange circumstances surrounding the unexpected and premature death of one of the most famous and most generous pop stars who ever walked the Earth.

It doesn’t matter if you were his fan or not, it was his persona and his altruistic and humanitarian work that made George Michael great and loved by millions.

However, recently some new and peculiar circumstances surrounding his final hours have cropped up and started shedding a bit darker light on this unlikely event.

First there were tweets about suicide and rumors about drug abuse, but now we have some new info about the very night the pop star died. It appears that his boyfriend, Fadi Fawaz (Australian-born hairdresser and photographer), actually spent that faithful night sleeping in his car instead in one of the many bedrooms in George’s huge mansion.

So, what could have happened?

Post-Mortem Results Were Deemed As Inconclusive

The cause of death was allegedly heart failure, but after the first post-mortem results were deemed as “inconclusive”, further tests are now being run making the whole veil of mystery surrounding George Michael’s final hours rather bleak.

Fadi Fawaz is now denying the tweets that came from his account which described George as suicidal and he now claims his Twitter account has been hacked, but the eyebrows were raised even higher when Fawaz revealed he actually had spent the night sleeping in his car, even though he previously claimed he was Michael’s mansion in Goring-on-Thames during the whole weekend.

Since the results of further testing are not expected for another six to eight weeks, we must ask the following question:

Did Something Happen Between George And Fadi That Very Night?

Probably. Fadi Fawaz tweeted about finding his partner’s body lying in bed on Christmas Day morning when he went to wake him up for lunch.

“It’s a Xmas I will never forget finding your partner dead peacefully in bed first thing in the morning … I will never stop missing you,” his tweet read. “We loved each other very much and were together almost 24 hours a day,” he said in another tweet.

However, later he told one newspaper the following: “Everything had been very complicated recently but George was looking forward to Christmas, and so was I.”

The latest info coming from Fawaz is that he slept alone in his car in the cold on the night the star died alone at home. “I fell asleep in my car and I never saw him that night,” he told a reporter this weekend.

Something certainly doesn’t add up here, but perhaps the most disturbing fact is related to Fawaz’s tweet about how George wanted to die and how he talked about killing himself, even though he later said his Twitter account had been hacked.

The Thames Valley Police still reports about the star’s sudden death as “unexplained”.

What do you think happened?