Harrison Ford Suffered A Horrific Accident While Filming ‘Star Wars: Force Awakens’

December 18, 2015

wenn23294396

It appears Harrison Ford just isn’t a lucky guy when it comes to accidents. We all know he crashed his plane back in May while taking a joyride (joyflight?) when he suffered severe injuries, but now the 73-year-old actor has another interesting story for us.

While Ford was promoting “Star Wars: Force Awakens” this week, the actor said he had an accident on set while filming the movie and was left with broken bones and a dislocated ankle after the whole shebang.

What Does This Button Do?

Namely, Harrison admitted that it was actually his own fault, and that curiosity almost killed him instead of the proverbial cat.

“In the original film, the door, if there had been a door, it would have been closed with a pulley and a stage hand just closing it,” the actor explained in the interview during The Jonathon Ross Show.

“But now we had lots of money and technology and so they built a great hydraulic door which closed at light speed.”

“And somebody said, ‘Ooh I wonder what this is?’ [pretends to point at buttons] and the door came down and hit me on my left hip because I was turned to my right.”

“And then it flung my left leg up and it dislocated my ankle and as it drove me down to the floor, my legs slapped on the ramp up to the millennium falcon and broke both bones in my left leg.”

Who’s Done It?

The most important thing is that Harrison alright now, while he admitted he still doesn’t know who pushed the “red button”.

“I don’t know and I don’t want to know,” he replied.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*